Monday, May 26, 2008

Update

I have been flat out at work so I am going to take some time out to comment tonight.
We spent a couple of days more planning around the development of the VLN.

We will migrate from Interact to another platform over the next year or so and we are developing some papers for internal sign off at he MoE. When we get a clearer pathway I will publish it here.

These things really do take time.

I am going to a reunion at Bishop Viard College in Porirua where I used to teach many years ao this weekend. I don't usually go to these things but I am really looking forward to this one?
Must be getting old.

The business I have been working on with an old student of mine, a really nice young man has taken a giant leap forward last week. We have got initial backing from a large company to run a pilot with them as the partners. All exciting stuff.
This I hope will give me more flexible options for my future.

I will fill you in about this when we go live.

Am off to fly aces high http://www.hitechcreations.com/frindex.html I love this online game. If you are into flying world war 2 planes etc in an online environment I recommend this so much fun.
See ya

No comments: